We have prepared a step-by-step guide on how to make nail art with stickers DIY at home. The design is elaborated by Ekaterina Miroshnichenko for beginners who want to make amazing manicure easy & fast.
How to do nail art: step-by-step guide
All materials you need to perform this manicure are available in the EMi store in Dubai. You need:
All EMi products are developed for nail technicians without a special art education and large experience. You will be able to perform this manicure easy.
The step-by-step guide
Apply gel polish.
- Cover prepared fingernail plate with E.MiLac Gentle symphony #173 and let it dry for 1 minute in LED lamp (or 2 minutes in UV one)
Draw the oval.
- Draw an oval with gel polish 177 “Light Cream” and dry it (LED / CCFL – 1 minute, UV – 2 minutes).
Apply a 3D sticker.
- Glue the Charmicon sticker “Lunula No. 18”.
- Apply 2 coats of Top Tackless with intermediate drying (LED/UV – 2 min.)
Application of rhinestones.
- Stick rhinestones with using EMiLac Base Gel and dry the design (LED -1 min., UV -2 min).
- Cover around the strass with EMiLac Top Gel Tackless around the strasses. And put the hand to any kind of lamps for 2 minutes.
Making a 3D volume.
- Make volume to the little angel by using Top Tackless and again dry it for 2 minutes.