chrome pigment powder
Showing all 12 results
Chrome pigment powder for nails
Chrome nails is one of the most popular trends is not the first year. EMi Chrome powders are inspired by world fashion trends.
Completely chrome nails represented in their collection of clothes fashion houses Dsquared2 and Chanel. Fascinating manicures in cold metallic brilliance were demonstrated by Daniel Silverstein, Phillip Lim and Noon by Noor. Chrome, as an accent, attracted attention in the fashionable images of Kenzo girls.
How to do chrome nails
Chromed manicure is easy to do. You do not need to have the skills of a professional nail technician to gracefully decorate with chrome varnish or gel polish covering. Do you want to know how to create such an image? Then we give you a short master class:
- Perform preliminary preparation of nails (remove cuticles, degrease nails);
- Apply a thin layer of Gel base and dry it in a lamp: half a minute in a LED-lamp and 2 minutes in UV);
- Cover fingernails with a colored gel polish, which will play the role of a substrate. Polymerize it in a lamp.
- Apply the manicure with EMi Top Tackless without a sticky layer and place the fingernails for in LED/CCFL lamp for 30 sec. or in UV lamp during 1 min.
- Scoop the chrome pigment powder from the jar with an applicator and gently rub into the nails. The direction of rubbing is from the cuticle to the free edge.
- Rub the pigment with stroking movements until smooth shine is obtained. Pay special attention to hard-to-reach places.
- Sweep the excess pigment powder, fix the manicure with layers of Top gel.
You can buy a purely mirror powder or a chrome color pigment with a chameleon effect.