Learn how to make nail designs that look awesome with our step by step manicure guides. EMi school in Dubai elaborates ready-made decorative manicures that easy to do.
How to do nail art Step by Step
Materials to do this nail art
You can buy the materials in our store in Dubai. The following items is required for it:
- Base coating,
- Gel polish 096 Nude Look , 164 “Crimson Flame” and 169 “Military“
- Charmicon 3D nail sticker Insects #2,
- Top Gel Tackless
- EMPASTA “Gold Baroque” or Gemty “Citrine”
- Gold paint Textone
Do not worry if you do not have an extensive experience in manicure. Our materials are easy to use.
Step by step guide: how to do 3D flowers nail art
Apply gel polish.
- Apply the gelish EMiLac 096 “Nude look”
- Dry in a lamp (LED / CCFL – 1 min., UV – 2 min)
Draw decorative lines.
- Draw short vertical stripes with EMiLac 164 “Aloe Flame” and 169 “Military”
- Put in the fingernails in a lamp (LED / CCFL – 1 min., UV – 2 min).
Apply a 3D nail sticker.
- Stick Charmicon “Insects #2”.
- Cover with Top Tackless. Dry during 2 minutes in a lamp. Again apply the Tackless. Again keep 2 minutes in a lamp.
Adding of rhinestones.
- Make dots with Base coating and glue rhinestones on it. Let it parch up as usual 2 minutes in a lamp.
- Put a layer of the Tackless around the rhinestones. Again dry the nails for 2 minutes.
Making a 3D design.
- Add a 3D volume on the wings of the butterfly with Empasta “Baroque Gold” or Gemty Gel “Citrine”. Keep in LED (45 W) or LED / CCFL for 2-3 min.
Cover with a gold paint
- Cover the nail art with gold Textone.
- Put Tackless on the Textone layer.
- LED / CCFL – 2 min., UV – 2 min.
We hope the step by step guide is useful for you. Look at other our guides:
Would you like to get a complete knowledge and professional skills during just 1-2 days? EMi school provides nail art courses in Dubai. We have a full range of training for beginners, a quick one day courses, and professional nail technician courses.